We offer competitive pricing on your engineered projects.
Our professional staff takes pride in detail and can offer comprehensive pricing based on your engineered drawings.
Our most valuable resource is our people, who carry forth our traditions, values, and long-standing reputation for performance and quality. Upon your selection of MMM to provide products and service to your project, you can be assured of the highest quality and attention to detail based on your requirements.
Harder Mechanical Design Build Clean room for process pipe welding
- This project is to provide a premier process piping fabrication facility for Harder Mechanical.
ASU – Southwest Regional Center For Aberration Correction Electron Microscopy
- The building is specially designed for highest mechanical, electrical and acoustical stability, to ensure maximum performance from aberration corrected microscopes. This building is the first of its type on an American research teaching campus, and will ultimately house four aberration corrected electron microscopes.
Rexam Beverage Can Company Rebuild work platform
- This project was to provide a safe and productive work platform for the employees of Rexam Beverage Can Corporation.
ASU- Tempe Campus Install Dampers in Bio-Design exhaust system
- MMM provided installation of isolation dampers in a Bio exhaust system.
Honeywell International – Maintenance Support
- Metal Masters has daily on site personnel assigned to various Honeywell Facilities for daily Maintenance support
Honeywell International Deer Valley Facility – Sensors Project
- Metal Masters HVAC, General Maintenance, and Piping Teams have assisted Honeywell personnel and facility planners in rearranging their production factory to improve and increase production.
- Metal Masters General Maintenance Team specializes in the installation of secure cages for data center customers.
Basalt Building Team
- Metal Masters Dust Collection Divisions has installed the combustible dust collection system per engineered plans and specifications.
- Replacement of underground piping ranging from 4” to 16” steel pipe with Aqua-Therm Pipe for the Arizona Center Fountain System.
- Replacement of stainless steel ducting with new CPVC ducting for a Hazardous Exhaust System.